The Continued Rise of B2B2C Marketing
In the world of digital marketing, B2B2C organizations focus on delivering a consistent brand experience for both their business and consumer customers. Using technology and real-time data, the best customer experience becomes a unified message across all channels for all consumers who interact with the brand – communicating with them where and how they choose, and when they may be most receptive..
With exploding data and increased competition (many digital channels are far less expensive than traditional media placements), it’s much harder to capture consumers’ attention.
Here’s a roundup of worthy reads to get more familiar with B2B2C marketing that captured my attention.
- VSA Partners provides three simple truths, and encourages one main focus for your brand.
- Emotive Brand presents a solid case study for digital health branding – stressing the personification of both audiences, by providing the emotional connection common to B2B2C audiences concerned about their health, but most influenced by consumers.
- Sana Commerce offers B2B2C strategies for “expanding borders” with the rise of direct-to-consumer marketing.
- As the interest in apps narrows and there's more reluctance to download new ones, app marketers need to rethink their distribution strategies and channels, according to Mobile Marketer. This is an interesting think-piece on why a B2B2C model may be the future for mobile apps.
- The customer experience is all: Hails the insight team at Avanade.
Is a B2B2C model right for all products and services? I'm all ears.